- The W.O.W Project’s mission is to sustain ownership over Chinatown's future by growing, protecting and preserving Chinatown's creative culture through arts, culture and activism.
Indigenous Women Rising
- Indigenous Women Rising is committed to honoring Native & Indigenous Peoples' inherent right to equitable and culturally safe health options through accessible health education, resources, and advocacy.
- Gays & Lesbians Living In A Transgender Society is a grassroots organization dedicated to supporting the LGBTQIA+ community on a global scale.
- The Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Services promotes justice by providing free and low-cost legal services to underserved immigrant children, families, and refugees.
Asian American Advocacy Fund
- The Asian American Advocacy Fund is a grassroots social welfare organization dedicated to building a politically-conscious, engaged, and progressive Asian American base in Georgia.
Northern Cheyenne Elderly Program
- Support the penpal system at Northern Cheyenne Elderly Program and keep our Native community engaged throughout the pandemic.
- Address: Northern Cheyenne Elderly Program, P.O. Box 470, Lame Deer, MT, MT 59043
Welcome to Chinatown
- Welcome to Chinatown is a grassroots initiative to support Chinatown businesses and amplify community voices that generates much needed momentum to preserve one of New York City's most vibrant neighborhoods.
Street Vendor Project
- The Street Vendor Project is a membership-based project with more than 1,800 active vendor members who are working together to create a vendors' movement for permanent change. They reach out to vendors in the streets and storage garages and teach them about their legal rights and responsibilities.
The Okra Project
- The Okra Project is a collective that seeks to address the global crisis faced by Black Trans people by bringing home cooked, healthy, and culturally specific meals and resources to Black Trans People wherever we can reach them.